This article contains a list of features in Rentman 3 that are not (yet) available in Rentman 4G.
- Extra discount layer for equipment group *
- Extra factor layer for equipment group *
- Import CSV file into equipment group
- Margin price for temporary item
- Go to warehouse view directly from project
- Location time
- Sortable list of tasks/files/notes
- Linking default information to project types (this is done by project templates in Rentman 4G)
- Payroll allowance
- Additional options when duplicating (duplicating a project is possible, extended options are in many cases unnecessary because of project templates)
- Agenda combining both functions and projects * (these agenda's are split up for technical reasons).
- Search for appointments
- Stream of projects
- Planned crew *
- Exclude/include projects in option
- Showing availability for sales items based on current stock.
- Functionality to create a combination invoice for multiple projects. (in Dutch: verzamelfactuur)
- Add more items to existing subhire.
- List of equipment that are currently rented out
- Export serials
- Show inventory overview (Dutch: inventaris) with book value and new price of items and serial numbers.
- Export contact persons from general contact overview
- Separate clock in screen
- Printoverview of worked hours (only available as CSV export)
- Limit a packing slip for certain equipment groups
- Choose your own position/font-size for page numbering
* Features are deprecated and will not return